The UIS offers students a 21st century education built on the strong principles and framework of Indian education.
Curriculum: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), designed and developed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi
- English language medium
- Curriculum enhanced with learning programmes that strengthen our enquiry-based learning
- Digital resources are used for teacher and student collaboration
- Project-based learning tasks provide problem solving situations in which the core outcome is to help students learn to think, collaborate, communicate and feel
- Arabic language is taught and is compulsory for Muslim students in Islamic studies
- UAE culture, heritage and cultural appreciation are taught and emphasised to our students